- Web 800x600px 28.22cm x 21.2cm@72dpi
- HQ 2592x1944px 21.95cm x 16.5cm@300dpi
Buildings of Park Royal in Phnom Penh
There were two royal palace. The first was located Oudong and built in 1434 during the reign of King Ponhea Yat (1405-1467). The second is that we are interested in was built in 1866 by King Norodom along the Tonle Chatomouk Phnom Penh and then called Preah Reach Borane Vang Chatomuk Mongkut. Its official opening took place on February 14, 1870. The buildings whose structure is inspired by the Khmer sculpture, are oriented to the east, by the sacred rules of construction.